Three hundred and seventy three blog posts.
175,789 page views, approximately, in the life of this blog.
145 followers, plus a handful of others who regularly comment but don’t actively follow me.
~ 1 January, 2015: the Texan office ~
Projects I blogged about in 2014:
- Project Life: Year 4 of documenting the mundane everyday. I’ll be continuing with this for two reasons. 1) because I enjoy it and 2) because I have far too much PL stuff to stop.
- One Little Word ~ the fourth year and the word in 2014 was actually be two words:be more. Plans for an album came to nothing. I stopped blogging about it at the beginning of September.
- Move More, Eat Well ~ moved into the third year with the same good intentions, but the goal of building up to running one mile a day came to nothing. However, I do now swim between 60-90 lengths a week so there’s no cause for complaint.
- Him: The Abridged Version ~ see foundation pages here. This would be a project for The Boy Child, where I completed the foundation pages in November 2011. I actually made a great start on this in the last quarter of the year and am about 80% complete.
- Mini-albums about our proposed holiday ideas: New York City wasn’t done, but the summer travels are in a satisfyingly fat album.
- Finishing off outstanding projects. The album about the London 2012 Olympics is still unfinished.
- December Daily ~ the 5th year of this album. Still love it. Pages 16-25 to be completed due to Christmas travels.
- More scrapbook pages. Plain and simple.
- Yet more photographs of the everyday.
I imagine that this coming year will follow in a similar vein.
There will be more travel tales.
There will possibly be a big story about The Boy Child.
There will be actively living our new word.
There will be a new addition to the family.
They are the components that make up my everyday life and I hope you’ll join me as I make my way through 2015.