It was the first week of the Easter holidays. A week of changeable weather, daily outings and holiday homework.
- The Boy went for his dental check-up
- The Boy and I browsed the military book sections of Hatchards and Waterstones Piccadilly
- The Boy and I visited the Covid Memorial on London’s South Bank
- There was a week day walk along the Thames Path in Hammersmith (more on that coming soon)
- There was a small box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts 🙂
- The Boy and I went to see the very funny Phantom of the Open at the cinema and were the only ones there
- There was a walk along the river at Strand-on-the-Green
- The Boy and I called in at B&Q to look at paint colours
- I discovered that our decorator has retired 😦
- The Brainy One was notified that he had been selected for jury service
- There was a country walk and lunch in a pub in Great Missenden
- My God Daughter came to stay 🙂
2 thoughts on “Me on Monday | 11 April”
You & TB truly know how to pack adventure into a week. How disappointing that your decorator has retired. Has he left the business to sons or as capable as he, employees?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Haha, it was a tiring week!
Sadly it seems that our decorator has not passed his business down to the next generation …