I’ve noted all my numbers this month, more out of habit than anything else. I seem to have run out of enthusiasm for making a Project Life style scrapbook page, so I’m simply going to record them here.
- 43 walks with Tilly
- 14 online Step classes
- 28 sessions of online Pilates
- 3 pieces of Happy Mail sent
- 8 scrapbook pages created by me
- 29,076 steps walked by me on my busiest day – a walk to the supermarket, two walks with Tilly and a walk to school for Parents’ Evening
- 5 opportunities to meet up with friends and family
- The Boy and I were raised 109 metres above London
- 1 haircut for me
- 7 days of the 100 Day Project completed
Month in Numbers was the brainchild of Julie. You can see my previous Month in Numbers here.
2 thoughts on “Month in Numbers | February 2023”
Impressive numbers for February. Is the chimney adventure one you’ll do again? I am sure going into that parent/teacher meeting felt a lot better knowing TB had his 6th form placement sorted.
LikeLiked by 1 person
The chimney was fun but I thought it was quite expensive for just 7 minutes at the top, so probably not.