I’ve noted all my numbers this month, more out of habit than anything else. I seem to have run out of enthusiasm for making a Project Life style scrapbook page, so I’m simply going to record them here.
Let’s see how October looked.
- 43 walks with Tilly
- 31 sessions of online Pilates
- 13 online Step classes via YouTube
- 6 days of jury service for The Brainy One
- 4 pieces of Happy Mail sent
- 4 haircuts
- 21 scrapbook pages created
- 31,070 steps walked by me on my busiest day*
- 6 occasions where we met friends and/or family
*How I achieved that high daily step count: a walk to the supermarket, a step class, a visit to Mayfair and a walk with Tilly.