I’ve noted all my numbers this month, more out of habit than anything else. I seem to have run out of enthusiasm for making a Project Life style scrapbook page, so I’m simply going to record them here.
Was August awesome? Let’s see what the numbers made of it:
- 11 Step classes via YouTube
- 26 sessions of Pilates
- 25,964 steps walked by me on my busiest day of the month*
- 2 scrapbook pages created by me
- 8 nights away from home
- 3 pieces of Happy Mail sent
- 16 walks with Tilly (The Brainy One covered the majority of Tilly’s walks)
- 11 occasions where we met up with friends and family
- 2 brunches
*how I achieved that high daily step count: a Step class, a walk to the supermarket, a Slow Summer outing in town and a walk with Tilly.
The next scheduled post will appear on Tuesday, 20 September.