I’ve noted all my numbers this month, more out of habit than anything else. I seem to have run out of enthusiasm for making a Project Life style scrapbook page, so I’m simply going to record them here.
Was July joyous? Let’s see what the numbers made of it:
- 42 walks with Tilly
- 27,203 steps walked by me on my busiest day*
- 15 online Step classes
- 31 sessions of Pilates
- 4 visits with friends or family
- 5 pieces of Happy Mail sent
- 7 traditional 12×12 scrapbook pages created
- 3 haircuts
- 1 pedicure
- 6 bags of clothes, books and household items donated to charity or Freecycle
- 2 visits to the cinema – we saw Elvis and The Railway Children Return
*how I achieved that high daily step count: a Step class, a walk to the supermarket, a Slow Summer outing in town and a walk with Tilly.
Month in Numbers was the brainchild of Julie. You can see my previous Month in Numbers here.
2 thoughts on “Month in Numbers | July 2022”
July seemed to be an example of how a good month in a slow summer should be. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think I have to agree with you.