It was a week of hot, hot, hot weather in London, with the promise of more to come.
- The carpenter came to begin installation of the new bookcase
- The Brainy One and I viewed the finished redevelopment in our neighbourhood, which we didn’t like very much. It can be yours if you have £2.5 million
- I went to the salon to have my eyebrows done
- I spent an hour planning for the Summer holidays
- My guys went to a WW2 Veterans & Military Vehicles event
- The friend-who-is-like-my-brother called in at short notice and stayed the night
- The Boy and I went to see The Railway Children Return