I’ve noted all my numbers this month, more out of habit than anything else. I seem to have run out of enthusiasm for making a Project Life style scrapbook page, so I’m simply going to record them here.
Let’s see how June looked …
- 42 walks with Tilly
- 24,451 steps walked by me on my busiest day*
- 28 sessions of Pilates
- 11 online Step classes
- 4 scrapbook pages created
- 6 pieces of Happy Mail sent
- 1 night away
- 2 positive Covid cases
- 2 haircuts – one for me and one for Tilly 🙂
- 3 occasions where we were able to see friends and/or family
- 9 days spent on decorating
*Step count made up as follows: Walk to the supermarket, walk with Tilly, walk to the store to collect an order and a walk with Tilly.