I’ve noted all my numbers this month, more out of habit than anything else. I seem to have run out of enthusiasm for making a Project Life style scrapbook page, so I’m simply going to record them here.
Let’s see how May looked …
- 14 online Step classes
- 27 sessions online of Pilates
- 23 days of the 100 Day Project
- 12 layouts created
- 8 pieces of Happy Mail sent
- 4 nights away from home
- 42 walks with Tilly
- 3 meetings with friends and/or family
- 27,307 steps walked by me on my busiest day of the month*
- 1,635 words written for Mass Observation Day
- 1 ping for a potential Covid contact – I tested negative
- 2 haircuts
*Step count made up as follows: Step class, walk with Tilly and then onto the supermarket, walk to the salon to have my eyebrows done, walk to the store to collect an order and a walk with Tilly.