It was a week of half term travels, the Jubilee and testing.
- We completed our road trip to Jersey (lots more on that coming soon)
- We enjoyed a family outing to see Top Gun:Maverick at the cinema
- We went to a fantastic Platinum Jubilee party with The Oldest Friends – our god daughter baked up a storm 🙂 And I took very few photos
- We collected Tilly from my sister-in-love’s house
- The Brainy One and The Boy both tested positive for Covid-19 (more on this later). At the time of writing, I am still testing negative
- I did what felt like a ton of laundry
- I absolutely loved seeing Her Majesty entertain Paddington Bear to tea – genius!
- Tilly and I watched the Jubilee Concert – I thought there were some good parts and some not so good parts – I didn’t stay up for Diana Ross
- After just two days of running around after The Brainy One and The Boy, I feel exhausted