I’ve noted all my numbers this month, more out of habit than anything else. I seem to have run out of enthusiasm for making a Project Life style scrapbook page, so I’m simply going to record them here.
Let’s see how April looked …
- 35 walks with Tilly
- 14 online Step classes
- 28 sessions of online Pilates – I missed two when we had overnight visitors
- 3 pieces of Happy Mail
- 2 haircuts
- 6 scrapbook pages created
- 7 visits with family and friends
- 30 days of the 100 Day Project completed
- 4 visits to the cinema
- 2 outings for brunch
- 36th pint of blood donated
- 28,679 steps walked by me on my busiest day of the month*
- Step count made up as follows: Step class, walk to the supermarket, an outing in town with The Boy, walk to collect an order from a high street store, walk with Tilly.