Half way through this year’s 100 Day Project and I don’t mind admitting the last 10 days or so have been a struggle.
- The Boy’s albums are up to date, bar a title page or two
- The wedding album has stalled. I reckon that there just 3 layouts left to complete and the Circle of Life numbers to add
- I’m still on the letter D of the updated and revised edition of Me: The Abridged Version
- I have yet to make any progress with Mum’s photos and stories
- I have yet to add anything to the Royal Ballet School journal
I have not made a scrapbook layout each day. Some days I might have printed out a few photos or taken a few photos for a 100 Day Project blog post, other days it might have been simply a spot of journaling.
But I have continued to do something creative every day and that’s the entire aim of this project.