A week of admin, planning the Easter holidays and worrying about the current state of the world.
- I renegotiated successfully a new contract for our mobile phones, gaining an almost 50% reduction in the monthly bill
- Filming for Silent Witness took place at our neighbour’s house and caused havoc for the whole road
- The development that our local community tried to stop is all but finished and buyers have apparently been found
- I booked an free appointment with a designer to discuss options for upgrading The Boy’s Playroom
- I went to the garden centre
- I went to the theatre in the West End, more coming soon about that
- It was Mother’s Day and we went to Osterley Park