It was another week where I felt unsettled and life going on somehow felt wrong.
- The Brainy One and I went out to lunch with a few family members to celebrate The Brainy Boy reaching a milestone birthday
- I made an appointment for Tilly to go to the groomer – they’re so busy, they can’t see her for a month
- I tried to keep a lid on my anxiety levels
- I spent a happy hour scanning wedding photos
- Our planned whole family get-together to celebrate the aforementioned birthday was cancelled at the last minute because Cachirulo tested positive. Cue daily lateral flow tests for all of us for a few days
- That cancellation meant that I was free when The Best Friend asked if I was free for a mini cyber crop
- The Brainy One and I introduced The Boy to the superb film A Few Good Men