A quarter of this year’s 100 Day Project has now passed and I’m on track with ticking off several items from my list of unfinished objects. 🙂
- The Boy’s albums have very few gaps left and his current album is almost up to date
- I’m now on the letter D of the updated and revised edition of Me: The Abridged Version
- The revamped wedding album is coming along nicely; it’s probably around 75% complete
- I have yet to make any progress with Mum’s photos and stories
- I have yet to add anything to the Royal Ballet School journal
I have not made a scrapbook layout each day. Some days I might have printed out a few photos or taken a few photos for a 100 Day Project blog post, other days it might have been simply a spot of journaling.