The 9th annual 100 Day Project began on Sunday just gone, 13th February, and as in previous years, I’m planning on using the 100 days to clear up a bunch of unfinished projects. This is the 5th year I will have taken part.
What’s on my UFO list?
- The Royal Ballet School journal
- Moving the original Me: The Abridged Version A4 album into an oversized A5 kraft journal
- Fill in the remaining gaps in The Boy Child’s early years albums. This project is around 99% complete – albums need title pages and there’s still a few random gaps needing to be filled
- Add around six layouts to the current volume of The Boy’s life 🙂
- Find a workable plan for Mum’s photos and stories, and make it, well, work. Because the plan I started with isn’t working.
You can see previous 100 Day Projects here:
2021: Start and finish
Will you be joining in with the 100 Day Project?