It was primarily a week for remembrance.
- Tilly and I met a friend for a catch-up
- There was a Zoom meeting that required some serious pre-meeting prep
- I had my haircut
- We met up with my sister-in-love to walk our dogs together
- I attended the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall in Central London – without doubt one of the greatest privileges of my life. (I took The Boy in 2019.) My phone blew up with texts on the way home because lots of people had seen me on TV! 🙂
- We remembered Flying Officer Roy Wilson
- The Boy and The Brainy One made ANZAC biscuits