We’re back to staying close to home, as the continuing rise in case numbers is alarming. Last week the UK had the second highest number of new infections in the world (behind the USA).
- I prepped for a Zoom meeting, only for it to be cancelled at the eleventh hour
- My old Epson printer finally gave up the ghost. I’ve ordered this model as a replacement
- We marked our wedding anniversary with a glass of bubbly and a Chinese takeaway
- I had my Winter flu jab
- Tilly went for a haircut 🙂
- The Boy and I watched Liverpool thrash Watford 5-Nil