Skip to content
- It was a week without any side effects from my recent colonoscopy (more on that tomorrow).
- There was yet another appointment for The Boy about his toe – he is very fed up about it. 😦
- There was too much discussion with the developer working nearby about safe practices and attitude.
- I chose the paint for our next redecoration project. 🙂
- I met up with another school mum to talk about next steps for our boys.
- We invited friends round for coffee and cake in the garden – the first time we’ve seen them since December 2019 – and had a wonderful few hours together. 🙂
- We went to the drive-in Military Air Show at Shuttleworth and had a good time. The forecast dreadful weather thankfully didn’t materialise.