It was a week of both high temperatures and torrential rain.
- It was a quieter week than of late
- The Boy had another appointment about his toe – it seems to be becoming a weekly thing 😦
- I received notification about another hospital appointment
- The Brainy One, Tilly and I sat inside a café for the first time in over a year. It felt weirdly nice
- We spent a day with The Oldest Friends in the Cotswold countryside and it was perfect
- We’re anxious about a neighbouring development and the impact it’s already having on our community
- I’m thinking about paint colours for our next redecoration project