It was a week of glorious weather and wearing shorts every day. 🙂
- I went on an overground train to Paddington twice in four days.
- I had an outpatients appointment in a Central London hospital – a proper face-to-face consultation. It was organised and efficient and I felt perfectly safe.
- The Boy had yet another appointment about his toe.
- We spent the day with my The Brother, the first time we’ve been together since September last year.
- We went to Kensington Gardens to see the Summer Pavilion outside the Serpentine Gallery.
- We spent a fair amount of time in our back garden.
- The ongoing job of clearing decades old paperwork from the home office is, well, ongoing and The Brainy One is fed up with it.