A week of sunshine and showers.
- I kept a Mass Observation Diary and submitted it.
- We spent the weekend clearing the loft ready for decorating to begin – it was a dusty and sweaty job. I then left Post-it notes all over the walls indicating paint colour.
- I tried to freecycle an old armchair. It was in the loft and only ever used as storage – what we refer to as a chairdrobe. 🙂 No takers yet.
- I felt unexpectedly emotional watching 11,000 supporters sing the National Anthem at Wembley prior to the FA Cup Final. It’s so amazing to see crowds beginning to appear at events (but I’m still glad I’m not one of them).
- I booked another slot of the recycling centre.
- I had another mountain of curbside recycling.
- I completed the 100 Day Project. 🙂
- The Boy needed to see the nurse at our GP’s surgery re his toe. Afterwards, we talked about him maybe introducing himself to new people by saying, “Hello, I’m The Boy and I have autism”.