The 100 Day Project is over for this year and I was creative for every one of those 100 days. Some days, it was a whole load of journaling about my days in the RAF; on others, it was merely moving a few photos around on a sheet of cardstock while I thought about placement and embellishments.
My goal was to finish numerous UFOs and I was reasonably successful in that:
- Two volumes of the RAF journals are complete (which makes me ridiculously happy). 🙂
- The stand alone Ascension Island album is complete.
- The missing final day’s entry in my 2019 New York City travelers notebook has been added.
- Missing pages from The Nephew’s album have been added and his two albums also underwent a revamp.
- An album begun last Summer about our trip to South Lakeland now has more than a set of photos.
The 100 Day Project is proof that being creative on a regular basis needn’t take up hours of each day; five minutes can be just as productive as five hours. 🙂
I’m already thinking about next year’s 100 Day Project.