It was a week of blue skies, sunshine and chilly temperatures.
- The Brainy One and I spent several hours over a few days tidying up in our back garden. The redesign isn’t due to begin for a few weeks, but it’s amazing what a spot of serious weeding and pruning overhanging bushes and shrubs can do.
- The Brainy One and I visited a garden centre.
- Our youngest great nephew turned one. We’re looking forward to a family party outside after May 17th.
- Hanging out with my SiL in her garden isn’t getting old any time soon. 🙂
- We booked tickets for our first drive-in Air Show of the season.
- The Boy has settled back into his in-person school routine. 🙂
- I made several deliveries to local charity shops – mostly clothes The Boy has outgrown and books.