I’m finding things a wee bit emotional today …
- British Summer Time is here.
- England is emerging from the 3rd nationwide lockdown (which began on 5th January).
- I have a date to meet two friends for a walk with Tilly. 🙂
- The Brainy One and I are meeting my lovely SiL for a walk in the woods with our dogs. 🙂
- I have an appointment for a haircut.
- We have booked a venue for a family party later this year (Covid restrictions notwithstanding).
- We have a timeslot for visiting our beloved Hughenden.
- I’m on the home straight of not drinking alcohol during Lent – I will be imbibing on Good Friday. 🙂