3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
350 g new potatoes, big ones halved
4 skin-on chicken legs (I used chicken breasts)
2 large leeks
1 tbsp plain flour
50 ml chicken stock
200 g crème fraîche
2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil and the mustard in an ovenproof dish. Add the potatoes, toss to coat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry the leeks until soft. Add the flour, pour in the stock then mix in the crème fraîche.
- Pour the leek mixture into the ovenproof dish with the potatoes and mix. Place the chicken legs skin-side up on top of the potatoes and leeks, and cook for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with green veg.