•85 g butter
• 75 g soft brown sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• 75 g dried cranberries
• 50 g plain flour
• 75 g porridge oats
• 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
• 1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C/gas mark 4.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the remaining ingredients until completely combined.
3. Shape into walnut-sized balls and flatten them slightly by pressing down with your hand onto a lightly grease baking sheet.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
This recipe first appeared on my blog here.