I looked up this morning and discovered it was Friday.
It’s been a busy week.
It’s been a good week. Mostly.
1) Hot buttered bagels are a perfect pick-me-up after walking around the park for an hour with the pooch. In the cold Spring wind.
2) Unexpected Happy Mail is always a joy to receive. I haven’t seen my friend in New Zealand since January 2006. Communication has been sporadic and Facebook has not been the answer. Cue pen to paper.
3) Enforced down-time is turning out to be a pleasure. Around an hour, just sitting and reading? Perfection.
4) Seeing the pile of my books dwindle is also a joy, knowing that they are heading off around the globe. To that friend in New Zealand and to the ex-boyfriend who drove across Italy so that I could visit my great-uncle’s grave.
5) Completing the relevant paperwork for our trip to New York City has been straight forward. Amendments for me and The Boy Child. New application for Granny.
How does your Friday look?
** the draw to win a copy of my book is still open. See here.**