Here’s a look at five things from my week:
1) I’m trying to educate the educators.
2) I got the all clear on my last blood test. The iron tablets have done the trick, but I’m not allowed to give blood until January 2015, at the earliest.
3) I am, however, continuing with the newly-formed habit of a short rest after lunch. If the sun is shining, the best room to be in is The Boy Child’s
4) The Boy Child’s school is celebrating World Book Day today. He is Thing 1 from Dr Seuss’ The Cat in the Hat.
5) Baking peanut butter cookies as an end of week treat (and then cleaning my new oven).
How does your Friday look?