Five things about my Friday.
1) It’s still very wet and partially flooded in the local parks, but I’m thankful that we live on a hill and a good distance away from the Thames.
2) I’m loving my new oven. I can’t believe how quickly it gets to temperature, compared to the old one. A perfect excuse for more baking.
3) I’m wearing a hat that The Brainy One bought me last year. I’m doing my bit to brighten up these grey days and receiving loads of compliments to boot.
4) I’m working really hard at getting more fresh vegetables on to our plates at supper time.
5) I’m trying to take it easy and put my feet up, as I’ve been instructed to do re my iron levels.
How’s your Friday been?