555 posts this year.
82,000 page views, approximately, in the life of this blog.
132 followers, plus a handful of others who regularly comment but don’t actively follow me.
This blog had its ups and downs, but overall, it wasn’t a bad blogging year at all.
Successfully completed were:
- Project Life ~ none of which was blogged, which somehow made it easier to keep on top of things.
- December Daily ~ love, love, love this annual project.
- 30 Days of Thankful ~ a great way to look at life’s blessings.
- One Little Word ~ the word for 2012 was enjoy and, despite personal tragedy for our family, we found much to enjoy.
- Move More, Eat Well ~ definitely more of the moving more, the eating well less so, but I’m heading in the right direction.
- Photo a Day: 2012 ~ I managed to get to the end. There was no photo on 12 March, as that was the day of my Father in Law’s funeral.
- Happy Mail 2012 ~ 34 parcels sent around the world and 122.53 pounds sterling spent on postage. I didn’t keep track of how much I spent on the items I gave away. It was worth the experience, but the response was perhaps not as high as I might have liked.
- One Little Word ~ the third year and the word for 2013 seems to be change.
- Move More, Eat Well ~ moving in to the second year with the same good intentions. I’ve asked The Brainy One to join in with me in 2013.
- Me: The Abridged Version ~ see foundation pages here. This would be a project for The Boy Child, where I completed the foundation pages in November 2011. I then put the album on the bookshelf and forgot about it.
- More scrapbook pages. Plain and simple.
- Something camera based, but not another year of photo-a-day.
I like blogging.
I love blogging.
But I know that the frequency will change.
I hope you’ll join me.