As we are on day 2 of the summer holidays, I thought 10 Things on the 10th would be an ideal place to list the places I plan for us to visit this summer.
1) Natural History Museum ~ always a winner with small children
2) British Museum ~ never too early to introduce history and culture
3) Kew Gardens ~ brilliant for children
4) Historic Roman city near where I grew up ~ full of history and beautiful to look at
5) The Zoo ~ always a great day out
6) Our Chelsea Pensioner friend ~ always a pleasure
7) London Transport Museum ~ because The Boy Child loves all things London Transport
What are your plans for this summer, British weather notwithstanding? I’ve taken a page from Ali‘s book and am creating a Summer Manifesto as we go along.
For more 10 Things on the 10th, hop on over top Shimelle‘s blog, where you’ll find lots going on as the day progresses.