454 posts this year. 41,268 page views in the life of this blog. 119 followers, plus a handful of others who regularly comment but don’t actively follow me. This blog had its ups and downs, but overall, it wasn’t a bad blogging year at all.
Successfully completed were:
- Yesterday & Today by Ali Edwards for BPC. Totally loved this class.
- Design Your Life by Cathy Zielske for BPC
- The MotherLOAD by Lain Ehmann for BPC
- One Little Word by Ali Edwards for BPC
- Project Life began on April 1st and is up-to-date and on-going
- One Little Word again. Our new word is ‘enjoy‘; not because we want to be frivolous with our lives, but because we want us to grasp every opportunity, good or bad, that comes our way this year.
- Me: The Abridged Version ~ see foundation pages here.
- Family History album ~ a 12×12 album, with layouts about particular stories that need recording and divided page protectors for those photos that are neither one thing nor the other, yet still need to have a place in the family archive. This will be a work in progress.
- Project Life will continue, but will not be blogged, unless something newsworthy happens.
- Classes coming up include: Round Up Your Memories by Katie Nelson for BPC; Miss Smith’s Just One Sketch and Ten Tips for Better Type by Cathy Zielske for BPC.
- After a year off, I plan to be back with Photo A Day.
- An explosion of Happy Mail. I haven’t quite worked out how this will work, but the bottom line will be fairly simple ~ send me an email in response to a Happy Mail post and you could receive a wee surprise by Royal Mail.
- My Months in Numbers ~ inspired by Sian and originally seen over at Julie’s place.
All that remains is for me to wish you all a very Happy New Year.
2012. Twenty twelve. I’m ready.