Class 5 on Sunday morning was another from Elaine, although much less fiddly cutting out. The papers used were really strident in colour and design, something I never would have chosen myself, but I think the end result looks fab!
The final class of the weekend was offered up by Sandie. The perfect selection of papers for me to use just now.
Things I learned …
- Travelling to the venue by train really makes you think about what you need to take with you, as opposed to what you want to take with you.
- Scrappers are an extremely friendly bunch of people.
- Liquid ink can go an awfully long way.
- Poking a needle down your thumb nail really, really hurts.
- A paper piercer will be a good investment.
- April Showers & Storybook Cricut cartridges are going on my Christmas list.
- Pleating cardstock is much easier if you scrunch it up first and then fold over and under.
- I can do it all over again in late February.