I’m overwhelmed and embarrassed to receive another award. I love that people are visiting my blog – thank you to all of you who visit, to all who comment, and to those who continually encourage me. This award came from Mel at the very creative and entertaining blog I Speak Melsh, thank you.
In return, I’m supposed to do a few things:
1. thank the person who nominated you for this award ~ yes
2. copy the logo and place it on your blog ~ any minute now
3. link to the person who nominated you for this award ~ yes
4. name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting ~ yes
5. nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers ~ making a list
6. post links to the 7 blogs you nominate ~ will do, when #5 is done
7. leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated ~ will do, when #5  done.
Seven things that people might find interesting:
I have a pierced belly button
I do a mean Cilla Black impression (which might be wasted on my American readers!)
Sprouts are my favourite veg
The Great Escape is my favourite film
A Town Like Alice is the best book ever published
I have lived in the Falkland Islands
I treated one of the Queen’s Grandchildren for head lice!