Nothing too serious, I don’t think, but lovely to know that people are actually reading my blog and liking it at the same time! Thank you very much to Martha at A Sense Of Humour Is Essential.
- I am not very confident, although I can be quite loud.
- I have had a LO (layout) published in a UK Scrapbooking magazine, much to my eternal astonishment.
- I have refuelled British and American Military aircraft on an island no more than 34 square miles in area.
- I had my belly button pierced at 35 because I felt middle-aged, it was either that or a tattoo!
- I have treated one of the Queen’s grandchildren for head lice.
- I met my husband through Internet dating; it’s our 4th wedding anniversary on Wednesday.
- I want to see the Northern Lights.
So there you are, a little bit of nonsense all about me!